tohtorisykero:

sorry
sl3nds:

it’s like 7:30 am or somethn idkidk //

roaring-shipper:

==>You give a playful groan at his choice of movie, taking a seat beside him after following him inside. Of course, what else to expect? You snuggle close, an arm around his waist before pulling your legs up to your side.

image

==>After losing your hearing, you realized most scary or frightful movies relied on noise to set an atmosphere. At least it would get your mind off all the bad feels, and you could get to enjoy a movie with the mime.

==> Before it has the chance to even start with dialogue, you switch the subtitles on. Her groan was met with a kiss, a honk, and a tap to her nose because shut the hell up these films are gold. No, but you were used to the general response to your taste in movies, so that honestly didn’t bother you. She cuddles close, and you keep your hand on her waist until you adjust the volume where you want it, and you wrap your other arm around her.

roaring-shipper:

==>You take in his kindness, holding his hand as you pull yourself up. It must be hard for him, having to keep an eye on you when you were the one who was supposed to take care of him.
I DONT REMEMPURR. I HAD A FEW IN MIND…BUT I’D RATHER NOT WATCH F33LSY SADS. LETS WATCH ONE OF YOURS.

image

==> You lead her back inside and to the den where you take a seat on the sofa and stretch out the foot rests and turn on the wide screen. You hadn’t a need for a television until Mituna came along wanting to play his games, and of course, you had to have the best for him. But you scroll through what you have recorded and put on Carnival of Souls. You had lingered on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, but that may have been too relevant.

==> With your arm around her, you use your other to pull the blanket from the back cushion of the sofa and drape it over the two of you.

roaring-shipper:

==>You nod, of course you were alright for now. The panic came and went, and you’d be fine.
THAT MIGHT BE FUN. I DON’T WANT TO BURDEN YOU HOWEVFUR. I’M SURE YOU WERE BUSY WITH SOMETHING OR THE OTHER.
==>It would be a real problem later on if he kept dropping everything just to check up on you.

image

YOU’RE TOO GOOD TO ME. THE ABSOLUTE BEST.

==> Praise be to the LORD she agreed because that meant less conversation. You’d rather not have her running off again. But even you couldn’t deny that she was beneficial to your well-being, at least to some extent. If you could go back and prevent yourself from being with her, you would, but it was a bit late for that. So you had to maintain what you had, and you kiss her forehead and rise to take her hand in yours.
[ Nothing more important to be handling than thee. ]

[ Was there a film that thou hadst in mind to make a brother watch? I’m awful curious. ]

==> You swear to the Messiahs you’d kill her if that meant her soul wouldn’t linger in your domain for all eternity until the LORD himself plucked her from existence.

roaring-shipper:

==>You’re grateful for him, he’s been good to you since he woke up and even if this hive is the farthest from a home during your panics, he always finds a way to make sure you’re alright. You pat his back and pull away, smiling thankfully with a small shrug.
I’M OKAY NOW. THANK MEW PURRLOZ.

image

==> You’re more thankful than she is when she pulls away, but you keep that sympathetic smile he’d wear. He still hadn’t stitched your damn mouth shut again, so you make note to do it after you were done here. In the meantime, you take advantage of it.
[ Art thou sure on that business? ]

[ Don’t want to come and find out thou hast simply said so to ease a brother’s pan. Wouldst thou like to perhaps watch a film of fuckin’ sorts and get our cuddle on? ]

roaring-shipper:

==>You were planning on going inside, but he finds you before you can act on the desire. Always so quick, you return the smile and let him hold you, taking comfort in his arms. After a moment, you lift your hands to hold him close.

image

==> It’s simple enough to hold someone, even simpler when they aren’t concentrating on who you are. There are no hands on your face, no eyes searching into yours for warmth and comfort. Your hand rubs up and down her back soothingly, and you dwell in the coolness of outdoors with a warm-blooded troll in your arms. Even though you had done this for three perigees or more, it’s still such an odd feeling.

roaring-shipper:

I’VE PUT MY HEART IN SOME PRETTY WONDERFURL HANDS
HARD TO F33L DOWN WHEN YOU’RE ALWAYS SO KIND.
IF YOU’RE NOT BUSY, PURRCHANGE A HUG OR CUDDLE WOULD BE NICE.

==> It isn’t really your responsibility, but you sigh and put your palm husk into your pocket and make your way to where you think she’ll be. That’s not your matesprit, but it’s more troublesome to reveal yourself than just play the part again. 
==> Once you find her, you give a soft smile and pull her into your arms to pet her head.